Unlock your B2B SaaS growth potential with a fractional CMO
To scale your SaaS company, you need a B2B SaaS CMO with strategic marketing knowledge who can also roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Kalungi's CMOs will become an extension of your company as they bring along expertise and knowledge backed by a proven B2B SaaS marketing playbook and T2D3 methodology.
Schedule a free a 30-minute growth strategy call
See how a fractional CMO helped SocialLadder hit new heights
SocialLadder is the only true end-to-end brand ambassador management platform that allows marketing teams to bring ambassadors, influencers, and affiliates under one roof. Based in Philadelphia, SocialLadder has helped consumer brands such as Benefit Cosmetics, goPuff, Hendrick’s Gin, Campari, Kendra Scott, Graduate Hotels, and more turn their influencers into growth drivers by mobilizing communities to create content and increase conversions.
Increase of qualified
Increase qualified outbound opportunities
Increase in $ added to the
“We were looking for someone that knew what they were doing and could take our marketing engine to the next level. More importantly, we wanted someone that would fully integrate and become a member of the team. Antoine was able to do both."
Read the full testimonial
What can a Kalungi fractional CMO do for you?
Based on your company stage, your fractional CMO will design and execute a go-to-market strategy that will help your business to achieve your growth goals.
Increase marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Plan, launch and test demand generation campaigns through inbound & outbound channels
- Build a martech infrastructure to attribute, nurture, and retarget prospects in your Marketing funnel to optimize conversion rates
- Sign up for pipeline goals and generate the right number of high intent leads that fit your company ICP
Increase customer lifetime value (CLTV)
- Increase customer retention with customer loyalty programs and campaigns
- Improve product-market fit with client interviews, product roadmap input, and customer success resources
Increase average revenue per user (ARPU)
- Create customer retention plans, and execute upsell and cross-sell campaigns
- Implement a land and expand sales approach
- Build, implement and refine pricing strategies to impact your product-market fit, churn, ARPU, conversion rates, and LTV
Decrease customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Diversify and scale your demand gen channels and build a strong Inbound go-to-market strategy
- Test, measure, learn, and optimize. Build the infrastructure to consistently track targets vs. assumptions and decrease CAC
Meet your fractional CMOs
Brian leads the Marketing Leadership team at Kalungi where he trains and mentors up-and-coming Fractional CMOs. Brian is an executive-level marketing leader who has managed teams in diverse industries and company sizes. He combines high-level strategy with tactical execution and business leadership expertise to build and scale marketing departments for long-term growth.
See Brian's experience
With experience in both B2C and B2B companies and years of leading marketing teams, Silvia brings direction, organization, experience, and a curious mind to each project she works at. Her strengths lie in Inbound Marketing, creating strong GTM strategies, and combining creativity and data to make better and more informed decisions.
See Silvia's experience
At Kalungi, Yusuf has worked with various B2B SaaS businesses in different growth stages, including pre-MVP, pre-PMF, PM, and 20+ year-old established businesses. He's also helped a few B2B SaaS companies expand into the North American market.
See Yusuf's experience
With an extensive background in B2B & B2C growth marketing, and experience scaling recently-funded SaaS companies, Chua brings the deep knowledge required to drive meaningful growth. He has managed and built marketing functions for nearly a dozen B2B SaaS companies-leading over half a dozen GTM strategies and new brand launches.
See Alex's experience
Antoine is a strategic marketing leader with a Master's in International Business from NYU. Prior to his role as a Fractional CMO at Kalungi, he worked as a PR Consultant for the UN. Antoine is trilingual and has a proven track record of building marketing functions for SaaS companies in the healthcare, human resources, and gaming industries.
See Antoine's experience
How does a Kalungi fractional CMO
integrate into your business?
They act as an internal employee and work closely with your team
They manage your internal marketing team against your corporate growth goals
They are backed by the knowledge and expertise of the rest of Kalungi's CMOs and team of B2B SaaS specialists
They strategize and define the best go-to-market initiatives for your business
They meet you where you are, and work with you to take you to the next stage
They help you hire your own CMO and team of marketers at the right time
Ready to meet your fractional CMO?
Eliminate the guesswork of growing your business, and get the results of adding an experienced CMO to your team that will help you increase MQLs, ARPU, and LTV, and reduce CAC.
This is the right path for you if...
- You are pursuing ambitious growth goals, and can’t risk hiring the wrong person/team. You need an expert now.
- You are a CEO/ owner of a startup that needs someone to provide vision and execution to your marketing engine.
- Your marketing team is new, and you need someone to get them started on the right path.
- You hit a marketing wall and need help from an expert to get you to the next stage.
- You are working on a high impact project (product launch, rebranding, new website) and need a push
- You can't afford the expertise you need in-house.
See what our clients have said about
working with our marketing leaders
Yusuf was awesome to work with as a fractional CMO. He was focused on learning our product, market and how we differentiated our offerings to our customers and prospects. He pulled together the resources to help implement brand standards, deploy HubSpot as the designated tool for our sales and marketing efforts and truly became part of the team. He assisted implementing demand generation to boost ARR and identified the personas we should target with marketing efforts. Throughout the engagement, Yusuf provided valuable insights and customized materials for specific target customers.
Historically, on the paid marketing efforts when we increased budget, we were not able to get the linear growth we wanted, but since we brought Antoine we are even able to deliver beyond the rate we were projecting.
Silvia and her team have enabled us to jump start our marketing efforts. Her expertise and command of the strategy combined with attention to detail on every execution, have instilled our confidence. Silvia's leadership skills are evident in the work her team provides, the team is motivated to do their best at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend Silvia and the Kalungi team for any SaaS marketing endeavor.
It’s difficult to stand up a marketing team in any situation, but particularly with a third party. I’m really glad we were able to utilize the associate-CMO, Brian Graf, because he had all that impact on the business and still delivered consistently.