For SaaS companies that are not ready for the START Plan, the COACH Plan provides access to the same best practices and expertise.
Even if you don't have time or money yet, you're making marketing decisions around positioning, pricing, and building your first website.
Your coach can help you make the most out of those early and important choices.
Who's it for?
- CEOs who are doing the CMO job on the side
- CEOs who want a foundation in marketing before hiring a marketing team
- CMOs who are new to the Job, SaaS or B2B, and want to speed up their ramp
What's it for?
- An experienced CMO who has your back when you make big decisions
- Learning marketing best practices and don’t reinvent the wheel
- Get from Minimum Viable Product (MVP) closer to Product-Market-Fit (PMF)
- Using seed investment wisely or for help in raising Series A money
Build your Marketing Function in the right sequence, with minimal resources
What You Get
- Hands-on, practical advice and assignments to get your Marketing going
- Weekly meetings with your CMO Coach executive mentor to discuss key initiatives, challenges, organizational issues, and communications opportunities
- Ad-hoc access to your CMO Coach as things pop up during the week
- Continued challenge to build your Marketing function to drive growth.
The Right CMO
- Every situation and person is different.
- Kalungi will pair your marketing lead with a CMO who has the experience that matches their marketing development needs.
Why It Works
- Our CMOs take on the day-to-day responsibilities of your marketing leader who is responsible for leading the marketing charge and delivering results
- These CMOs also serve as seasoned marketing executive who’s “been there, done that” for decades, is the perfect formula for professional growth and as a result, business impact.
How You Meet
- The rhythm of a weekly one-hour meeting creates a tight professional focus.
- The use of Google Meet or other similar video meeting technology allows your marketing lead to meet with the properly matched CMO from anywhere in the country.
- Meeting weekly ensures a solid rhythm for discussing top priorities and related issues.
- Quarterly check-ins with the CEO or supervisor keep everyone on the same page and allow the company to track progress in professional development.
Find the level of coaching that fits your needs
The monthly retainer for our Coaching program starts with a Mentor service, including the sharing of all SaaS B2B Best Practices. In this case, you do the work and our coach is focused on making your Marketing Leader successful.
If your Coach needs to take more ownership of marketing success our Coach will hold them accountable. We will take ownership to help your Marketing Leader deliver results. Think of this package as the Coach for a sports team who is held accountable for your marketing leader's success.
Looking to start building your marketing function?
Our team will walk you through our unique model and help you get set up with the guidance of a CMO experienced in B2B SaaS marketing.