As a B2B Marketer, you're still marketing to individuals. Here are the three layers of communication you need to appeal, equip, and mitigate.
When you hire your first Marketing Intern or Junior Employee, here is a list of tools and training to help them get started. All of these are critical at some point in the life of a B2B SaaS Marketing Professional, and you might as well get started right away. Here's how.
- Analytics - Start with Google - The fundamental tool-set every marketer should master
- Inbound Marketing - The fundamentals of Scalable B2B SaaS Growth. Start with Hubspot’s
- Basic SEO Training like https://www.semrush.com/academy/
- Paid Advertising - Start with AdWords Fundamentals
After the fundamentals, I recommend exploring the next set of tools:
- ABM List Building tools: Linkedhelper and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Advanced Analytics (tools like Hotjar and Full story)
- Outbound campaign tools (Woodpecker.IO, Reply.io)
- Sales CRM: SalesForce, Hubspot Sales Hub
- Content Production: Zoom to Record all conversations and Rev.com to Transcribe into content
- Video: Wistia or Vimeo - Allows for great video optimization, Analytics, and SEO
Get monthly executive SaaS marketing advice in your inbox
After 15 years of experience in the Software Marketing Industry, Stijn adopted the SaaS model to launch Kalungi, a marketing agency that specializes in assisting B2B SaaS companies.