Make every PPC dollar you spend count by letting it do three jobs instead of one.
The marketing and sales funnel often can look very complex. If you just focus on answering these 6 questions when you create content, emails or connections, you can create a fast-flowing, low friction funnel.
- Disrupt - Why should I change?
- Differentiate - Why should I listen to you?
- Decide - Why do I need to do something now?
- Protect - Why do I need to pay for this?
- Renew - Why should I stay?
- Expand - Why do I need to pay more?
Get monthly executive SaaS marketing advice in your inbox
After 15 years of experience in the Software Marketing Industry, Stijn adopted the SaaS model to launch Kalungi, a marketing agency that specializes in assisting B2B SaaS companies.