Your brand is the most valuable asset your company has. Follow this guide to create and implement a strong company rebrand with our checklist.
Great Brand Value Examples
Company values are critical to build a sustainable brand. Company brand values need to be clear, constantly repeated and communicated and updated as needed.
Here are a few examples. You can also use the Kalungi Brand Workshop template to help you get started.
- Customer Obsession
- Invent and Simplify
- Are Right, A Lot
- Learn and Be Curious
- Hire and Develop the Best
- Insist on the Highest Standards
- Think Big
- Bias for Action
- Earn Trust
- Dive Deep
- Have Backbone; Disagree and Commit
- Deliver Results
- Strategic Partner
- Action Oriented
- Focus on impact
- Move fast
- Be bold
- Be open
- Build social value
- Focus on the user and all else will follow.
- It’s best to do one thing really, really well.
- Fast is better than slow.
- Democracy on the web works.
- You don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer.
- You can make money without doing evil.
- There’s always more information out there.
- The need for information crosses all borders.
- You can be serious without a suit.
- Great just isn’t good enough.
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy Computing
- Fanatical Support in all we do.
- Results first, substance over flash.
- Committed to Greatness
- Full Disclosure and Transparency
- Passion for our Work
- Treat fellow Rackers like Friends and Family
- Be your own customer
- Empower individuals
- Design is not a luxury
- Good work takes time
- Optimize towards ideals
- Grow our business in a way that makes us proud.
- Recognize that passion and personality matter.
- Communicate fearlessly to build trust.
- Defend and respect the user’s voice.
- Reach every person on the planet.
- Innovate through experimentation.
- Seek diverse perspectives.
- Be rigorous. Get it right.
- Ship it.
- Customer Fixation
- Deliver WOW Through Service
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Create Fun and A Little Weirdness
- Be Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded
- Pursue Growth and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships With Communication
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Do More With Less
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Be Humble