In this video, I'm walking in detail through each stage, the KPIs, what you need from a SaaS Marketing team and the pitfalls to be aware of.
Digital Assembly Line For Marketing
You can outsource many day-to-day marketing tasks to a Virtual Assistant, or better, a human-powered by AI (see an example here).
I don't recommend automating anything that benefits from real insights about your audience or product to be authentic (like commenting on social media posts or blogs) since your real focused engagement will have much better results.
There are many things though that you can outsource where the quality does not have to suffer, or might even improve.
Here are a few examples:
- Research market/competitive
- Mystery shopping your website or online presence and reporting issues
- User experience testing
- Group creativity/ideation
- User feedback/testing
- Content tagging
- Brand standards consistency checking
- Diving SEO through search engagement (more here)
- Appointment setting
- Contract completion
- Online Research (Competitive or Prospecting)
- Data Mining & Development / Lead Generation
- Social Bookmarking (Digg, Stumble Upon, Reddit, Digg, Delicious)
- Weekly / Monthly Google Analytics & Traffic Reports
- Monthly Keyword Ranking Reports
- Creating a New List in Email Marketing Software
- Editing / Proofreading Emails
- Directory Submission
- Site Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Online data collection
- Content translation
- Personalization of content/email
- Online reviews
- Transcription of Video and Audio Files