Map your Marketing Segmentation to the Technology Adoption Curve to reach Innovators, Early Adopters, and the Early and Late Majority at the right...
25 Marketing Tasks You Can Delegate To A Bot/VA
In my constant journey to scale the marketing teams I work with, tools like AI and Automation, and the ability to delegate work, have been a great blessing.
The combination of specialized individuals that can take on focused tasks and projects powered by the right process innovation tools works very well. For example, I love what the team at Invisible Technologies does to help with many of the below.
- Online competitive research. For example:
- Research your competition using online audit tools (like Semrush)
- Test the clarity of the value proposition (Who's it for? What's it for?)
- Test the Navigation (how long does it take to find something?)
- Get accurate competitive pricing information (your VA can ask on the chat, or email the research subjects
- Finding job candidates - Your VA/Bot often produces better results than expensive retained search firms in producing a good pipeline fast. They can research rockstars in your industry and the best people at your competitor
- High-quality list building. Especially for Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Especially when combined with AI tools that can generate lookalike lists of leads
- Imagine adding someone who not only finds the exact type of company you want to prospect but adds all the current info from the website re their leadership team.
- They can find the latest news, the latest product launch/event or promotion
- Your bot can add info re partnerships or investors into your prospect.
- How do your prospects communicate with their customers?
- You can find out if they are hiring certain roles, or use a specific technology.
- Online mystery shopping. Test your companies (social /email/chat) response. Buying something. Try to get support
- Create content based on daily questions that your sales team and support teams get. Let your VA scan your CRM and Knowledge-base for new article opportunities.
- Influencer research - Doing this with a human in addition to software like Google trends, BuzzSumo, and the like gets your accuracy to a new level. Let your Bot research the search results for the keywords you care about and find out who's leading the commenting sections and Quora discussions.
- Scan for copyright infringement, copies, or usage of your brand name, product name, company name (or the competition). This is again a combination of software like Google Alerts, and a bot who filters what's important to flag and act on.
- Content and background research for long-form articles
- Updating many pages on a website
- Driving up SEO search rankings through manual search result engagement
- Schedule customer research/testimonial calls (find their info, invite, setup)
- Curate daily news on a topic for a newsletter (mentions, Google alerts)
- Update daily dashboard from multiple sources (search volume, GA, CRM, CC)
- Staff online chat and social for sales or website questions
- Curate comments on the blog and other online presence
- Research 'non-stock' photography to support marketing
- Amplify/boost/promote content
- Create online reviews for your product or service. Not acting like a troll, but actually reviewing your products and give meaning-full feedback
- Test your product/service/on-boarding
- Submit product award applications
- Research events/influencers by industry or product category
- Manage marketing calendar
- Monitor and engage in long tail social media (quota, Reddit, etc)
- Keep budget actuals up to date
- Create vertical/SIC versions of landing pages