Use this blog as a guide when setting up your naked domain redirect—whether you use HubSpot or a different service.
The best way to address SaaS churn is to focus on creating what some of us call "Engaged Advocates". Here are some metrics and ideas to address all three in parallel:
Engaged Advocates do the following three things.
- KPIs: Frequent logins. Do they call your support line? Are they entering data? (this drives stickiness)
- Drivers: Create an on-boarding program. Share tips to get more out of the product in weekly newsletters. Have your Customer Success team check in.
- KPIs: NPS (Net Promoter Score), Up-sell (do they buy more?)
- Drivers: Customer Services, The right plan for the right customer
- Share that they like your product
- KPIs: Referrals, References, Testimonials
- Drivers: Ask for referrals, make it easy to share reviews, write up case studies
If you can get your customers to USE, LIKE and SHARE you're on your way to great churn reduction.
Get monthly executive SaaS marketing advice in your inbox
After 15 years of experience in the Software Marketing Industry, Stijn adopted the SaaS model to launch Kalungi, a marketing agency that specializes in assisting B2B SaaS companies.